Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Olvary Can An Olvary Asisst Cause All These Symptoms? Please Help I Am Worried?

Can an olvary asisst cause all these symptoms? Please Help I am worried? - olvary

I have a olvarian Asisstant. I just found out that my mother called me and told me. I was a week sick. On Tuesday I went to the emergency room with pain in the lower left flank. They said the infection was Virual and I would soon be better. I had the worst fever, bad stomach pains. Now a week later and I still feel terrible. Asisstant Olvarian can and why? Or is there something more?

3 comments:

☮.♥.☺ said...

Ive had a cyst. and had an ultrasound and MRI take into account. I was very worried and in fear. but I hear is, had relatively low compared to other people. and next time I went, they told me it was gone. The cysts are dissolved in a kind of "do not apply, however, that you would not get it again. People who have cysts are susceptible to them.
and you might think I am not a professional, that is true. I speak from my own experience. I am not a doctor.

I suggest you go to another doctor, because you just mentioned does not sound very professional. For ovarian cysts that usually hurts the bottom left / right when the time or the first time they have to. As far as I know, this is not meant to humiliate and feel even worse as the weeks pass.

do not worry, I'm sure everything will go well.
For now just need a better doctor and get a full check up for anything.
I hope that everything goes well well.xo

keri said...

the cyst is indeed a failure. It feels terrible, and bleeding, fever, lack of energy.

LuKky13 said...

Yes you can. And if it rupture of cysts really bad. Back at the hospital and they have an ultrasound scan in the ovary. My best friend almost died of a ruptured ovarian cyst here. GO NOW

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Mardi clip flat | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates