Monday, February 8, 2010

Videos Black Travesti Is My Chemical Romance Creating A DVD With The Music Videos From The Black Parade?

Is My Chemical Romance creating a DVD with the music videos from the Black Parade? - videos black travesti

Hello, I then The Black Parade is Dead! and I know they are officially done with The Black Parade, but there was no word on whether to create a DVD with clips? Also, if you know, with a new album soon? I know they are in a pause, but for how long? I looked everywhere but can not find something, please help.

1 comment:

bob fletch said...

I'm not sure what the black parade video, not mentioned in the line no problem, but you never know how the new album, says in an interview with NME magazine, Gerard, he really "hope quickly and do not time with the registry have enough time to find Wright. May, two months and then we could end up receiving inspiration and a record of the leaks, we have very quickly if yer Hope this helps, sorry if I knew all this, then please contact me if you ever find what BLCK Parade fight

l8ter

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Mardi clip flat | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates