Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Make My Region 1 Sony Dvp Sr200p Dvd Player Region Free Region Free Dvd Players?

Region free dvd players? - how to make my region 1 sony dvp sr200p dvd player region free

I was in yesasia.com watch DVDs, I want to buy in different languages (including Japanese, Korean, etc.) from a location in Asia. But the films come from a different region. United States is in Region 1, Japan is in region 2, etc. So it would be a right multi-region DVD player needed?

I am confused because the site was a multi-region, that 600 +-dollars and the cheapest is
http://www.yesasia.com/us/sony-dvp-sr200p-dvd-player-region-free/1014041851-0-0-0-en/info.html

Region Free, this means if I have one, you will be able to see films from different regions of the forms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Mardi clip flat | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates