Friday, January 22, 2010

Popcorn Media I Have Pop Up Popcorn.com Site Always Apper Every 5 Minutes How Can I Block It Pls Help I Am So Sick Of It?

I have pop up popcorn.com site always apper every 5 minutes how can i block it pls help i am so sick of it? - popcorn media

I avoid Yahoo and pop, but still look like me. It's sad, because the in-store program. I try all the media that the program, but the www.popcorn.com still in my screen name is displayed. I do not ... and there's no way I can delete or unsubscribe.

2 comments:

k_raptur... said...

u have a program that provides access to UR popcorn.com computer and pop-up on the screen UR downloaded Pump ... To fix this ---

1.Go to Control Panel, then Add / Remove Programs ...

2. Uninstall obtain the bug, which acts through May ur computer to spam ...

This end popcorn.com ... but if the problem persists, click the Clear History RRT in Internet Explorer and click the Clear History button ...

I am sure this will help u. ... Good luck ...

Adria N said...

You must call the company and give them the number of customers. Then search your computer for "Notification" ... according to the list of them, look at the date before, the pop-up (modified date ).... Click on the notification and disposal.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Mardi clip flat | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates